This direct hire position is responsible for operating Rotary Thermal Forming (RTF) lines and/or Printers. Ensures that operations are consistent with requirements of the Quality System, internal and external customer specifications and assists with material handling functions, as needed. Training is provided.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a) with every other weekend off.
- Coordinates the efforts of the work team on an assigned line
- Ensures that quality requirements are met
- Performs all assigned tasks according to work instructions
- Ensures effective communication within the work team and production department
- Controls production as defined in work instructions
- Assists supervisor with material handling
- Conducts duties in accordance with plant safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of high school education, or equivalent
- Successful completion of all required training modules for Operator Assistant, material handler, QA/QC and operator
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off and lift up to 40 pounds; bending, standing, climbing and stooping
- Night shift is paid an additional $1.00 per hour